Looking for a relaxing city break can be just as tricky as finding one thats great value. However, with this brilliant Budapest break that I’ve found on Expedia, you don’t need to worry about either aspect! You have a great value stay in a 4* hotel and then by day you can chill out in the thermal baths and soak away your troubles.
Brilliant Budapest Break
The great thing about this deal is the fact that you’re getting a 4* hotel stay for the price of a stay at a 3* hotel. The Gold Hotel Budapest is in the perfect location for exploring the city. It just a short walk outside the city which means you can get away from the hustle and bustle without being totally disconnected. It has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there which means you really are getting some serious value.
In the last number of years, Budapest has become a top destination for a city break. The main attraction for many people is the amazing thermal baths! These natural hot spring baths are the perfect place to soak after a long day of exploring the city. Budapest is a city that rewards the willing explorer and nothing typifies this more than the charming ruin pubs where you can grab a drink in what appears to be derelict buildings!
Check out the details below and make sure you have an amazing time! :)
- Brilliant Budapest Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous & Central 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €166pp
- Travel period: 07/03/2018 – 10/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Gold Hotel Budapest
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €166 per person based on two adults sharing