Join the ranks of seasoned travelers with this brilliant Bucharest solo trip. This bargain trip that includes flights from Dublin and a two-night stay in a 4-star hotel in the city center at just €165! I found this deal for you using Trivago and My Flight Finder. Read on to learn more about it.
Brilliant Bucharest Solo Trip
You’ll be staying in the absolute top class NH Bucharest which has a supreme location in the affluent finance district. The historic Old Town district is just a 10-minute walk away and it has 24/7 reception service as well as a 24/7 cafe across the road. Previous guests have praised this hotel for its high standard of service and its modern decor. Staff will have no problem ordering taxis from trusted companies for you so that you will pay a fair price.
See the Paris of the East
There are so many things to see and do in this city you’ll have a hard time packing it in two days. The aforementioned Old Town retains the old rustic character of the city as well as many bars and restaurants that suit every need. I was very impressed by the Presidential Palace and the Arcul de Trumf as two monuments that are definitely worth seeing. Then if you’d really want to pack an experience in one day, there is a day trip that visits the real Dracula’s Castle, the castle which Bram Stoker based his famous character in. Although Bucharest has seen significant development in recent years, it’s still very cheap compared with Ireland, so you can have a blast here without spending too much!
Snap up this deal before the price goes up by clicking the two deals below!
- Brilliant Bucharest Solo Trip: 2 Nights Gorgeous 4* City Centre Hotel + Flights only €165
- Provider: Trivago + My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 23/11/2018 – 25/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bucharest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Bucharest
- Score: 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.7 km from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €162 per person based on two adults sharing