Come visit Slovakia’s capital this year, a charming city that’s the perfect size for strolling around and exploring! This Bratislava break from Livingsocial is a winner.
Brilliant Bratislava Break
It’ll be a tough one trying to decide between these two hotels. The Mercure Bratislava Centrum is next to the central station. It’s got thousands of positive reviews from happy guests. Meanwhile, the Hotel Austria Trend is just outside of the Old Town, so it’s got an ideal location. You’ll find a sauna and fitness centre here.
Bratislava is a green, vibrant city along the Danube. This underrated gem of a European capital is ideal for a short break, with its pastel-coloured medieval-era town, a 9th-century castle and plenty of modern touches to keep your attention rapt. Hit up the Old Town for its lively bars and cafes, cycle outside of the city towards the vineyards and check out the sights. I recommend the Slovak National Museum, St Martin’s Cathedral and Bratislava Castle.
Book this break with Livingsocial. There are three-night stays available too!
- Brilliant Bratislava Break: 2 Nights in Choice of Hotel Incl. Flights & Breakfast from €109
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Apr 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Bratislava Airport
- Hotel and score:
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €109 per person based on two adults sharing