According to its reputation, Berlin is one of the coolest cities in Europe. However, with this brilliant Berlin city break that I’ve found on Trivago and Skyscanner, you can see for yourself whether or not it’s all that its cracked up to be. Treat yourself to a relaxing few days in a city that has got so much to explore.
Brilliant Berlin City Break
For this deal, you won’t have to compromise on anything! You’ll be staying in a gorgeous well rated 4* hotel in a fantastic location in the city. The only downside is that you’ll be a little bit out of the city centre. This isn’t such a bad thing considering how busy the city itself can really get. Plus the public transport in the city is so great you won’t have any worries about getting around. The H4 Hotel is the perfect place to come back to after a long day of exploring. It also happens to have a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there!
Berlin has a rich and varied history and as such theres plenty to explore in the city. If you want to learn more about the cold war you could check out the famous Checkpoint Charlie or any of the remnants of the Berlin Wall. There are plenty of cultural highlights in the city including some amazing museums. Not to mention some of the absolutely gorgeous restaurants and bars that you can find throughout the city.
Theres so much to offer here and all at an amazing price! Check out all of the details below! :)
- Brilliant Berlin City Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €185
- Travel period: 21/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Just a Short Distance from the City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €185 per person based on two adults sharing