Need some inspiration for your next city break? Look no further! For this brilliant Basel break that I have found by checking out Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you will be able to really recharge those batteries. You can lounge on garden chairs and gaze over the gorgeous Swiss/French landscape.
Brilliant Basel Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying in an absolutely charming little house nestled in a gorgeous little area just outside of Basel. Many of the people that have stayed in the Villa 12 Guesthouse have praised it for its quiet comfort and the fact that it offers such a relaxing environment at an affordable price. The guesthouse itself is in the gorgeously charming French provincial style, which means it’s got some serious style while at the same time being very comfortable!
This amazing city break is really all about relaxing and catching yourself up on some serious rest. You can look forward to luxuriating in some of the most beautiful surroundings that both France and Switzerland have to offer. This guesthouse is in a perfect location for exploring so if you were to rent a car you could take in areas of Germany, Switzerland, and France all in one!
So what are you waiting for?! This deal isn’t going to hang around forever! ;)
- Brilliant Basel Break: 4 Nights in a Fabulous Well-Rated Hotel incl. Flights just €221
- Travel period: 20/11/2017-24/11/2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Basel
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa 12 Guesthouse
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: About 6km from Basel City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €221 per person based on two adults sharing