You’ll never walk alone if you bring a friend with you on this bank holiday Liverpool break! You can stay in an extremely well-reviewed room in the city and get return flights from Shannon airport for just €92 per person! I found this deal using Trivago and My Flight Finder. Read on below to find out more.
Bank Holiday Liverpool Break
You’ll be staying in the lovely Liver View hotel with a great view of the river before it. Guests have heaped this hotel in praise, for its charming decor, the legendary hospitality of the hosts and its good location just 2km from Albert Dock.
Liverpool is an absolutely buzzing city these days since some extensive regeneration of the city centre and now it’s rightfully seen as one of the most happening places in the UK.
Come to see for yourself by clicking on the deal down below.
- Bank Holiday Liverpool Break: 2 nights 3* Hotel incl. Breakfast + Flights from Shannon only €92
- Provider: Trivago + My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/08/2018 – 06/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Shannon
- Destination airport: John Lennon Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Liver View
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 2.0 km to Albert Dock
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €92 per person based on two adults sharing