I love paying a visit to Barcelona, its definitely one of my favourite places in Spain and in Europe. The history, the culture and amazing landmarks are just magnificent. You can experience these things with this brilliant Barcelona break that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder. Don’t miss out book your holiday today!
Brilliant Barcelona Break
When researching this deal I found a great value hotel by the name of the Hotel Medicis. It was such a great deal that I just had to get it out to you guys but unfortunately theres only one room left! So I have prepared another hotel thats just as good a deal at the Hotel Medicis, the ibis Barcelona Meridiana. The price increases by about €10 if you go to the other hotel. However, both hotels have great reputations and offer a great place to stay during your time in this amazing city.
As part of the package you also get your return flights from Dublin to Barcelona so theres very little to worry about with this deal. Theres plenty to check out in the city and one of my absolute favourites is the Sagrada Familia. This cathedral is a mind-blowing landmark and a must-see for anyone visiting. Another great place to check is the Gothic Quarter. You’ll love wandering around these beautiful buildings!
If this sounds like your kind of thing check out the details just below!
- Brilliant Barcelona Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Well Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €134pp
- Travel period: 17/04/2018 – 19/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Medicis, Another option for the ibis Hotel Barcelona Meridiana if sold out price increases to €143pp
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 2.6km from the city centre, a short metro away
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €134 per person based on two adults sharing