I love a Berlin minibreak! The city is so full of life, entertainment, and history. Be sure you see it once in your life, and this awesome getaway is the perfect way to get you there!
Book a Berlin minibreak!
Your hotel for this stay is the Meininger Hotel Berlin Airport, which by the name shows you that it’s super close to Berlin Schonefeld Airport. This hotel is well rated, with guests loving the friendly and helpful staff, the modern decor, and of course the location! The hotel really is a stunner, with muted tones, cosy beds, and bright common areas. You’re staying in a great twin room, and you’ll either have a double bed or two singles to snuggle up in after every day exploring the city.
There is so much to see in Berlin. You can check out the Brandenberg Gate, the Reichstag Parliament Building, the remains of the Berlin Wall and the Holocaust Memorial. No matter where in the city you travel to, there will always be something to pique your interest. And, of course, the nightlife in Berlin is something to behold!
- Berlin Minibreak: 3 Nights Stay in Bright Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €124
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Berlin Schonefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Meininger Hotel Berlin Airport
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Berlin Schonefeld Airport
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €124 per person based on two adults sharing