Europe is home to all sorts of impossibly cute places! And here’s one that I can definitely recommend – thsi Bremen city break will be the quaintest city break you’ll ever go on!
Bremen City Break
I was looking around on Expedia and spotted this fabulous 4* city break to Bremen this March, and it’s going for a very good price too. You’ve got direct flights from Dublin to Bremen included, and it’s just a short bus ride into the centre of town.
At the Elements Pure Hotel you can experience 4* luxury and pamper both body and soul! The theme of the hotel is all about promoting your well-being, so as well as light and spacious rooms there’s also a wellness area on the roof complete with a spa, sauna and relaxation lounge. Nice!
Bremen is a wonderful city that’s retained that medieval charm and you can really sense the long maritime history. The main square features a breathtaking cathedral and city hall, and you can go for all sorts of lovely strolls along the River Weser. But for me the best part about this city is the Schnoor district. It’s here where you’ll find all sorts of winding cobblestone streets, medieval cottages packed together and tons of lovely cafés and restaurants serving hearty German fare. Be prepared to fall in love! :)
This might not be a city on top of everyone’s bucket list, but you’ll be surprised by how gorgeous this place is. Just click the link below to book your mini city break. :)
- Bremen City Break: 2 Nights in Central 4* Spa Hotel incl. Flights only €125
- Travel period: 28/03/2017 – 30/03/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bremen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Elements Pure Hotel
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €125 per person based on two adults sharing