I love a break to Brussels. It’s got some amazing architecture, there’s so much lovely culture to see, and of course the food is top notch. You deserve a break from it all, so come away to the Belgian capital. I’ve found a stunning duplex in Brussels for you to chill in!
Beautiful duplex in Brussels
Your gorgeous duplex apartment is located in the area of Ixelles, which is in downtown Brussels. This duplex, gracefully named Chatelain, is all yours for the duration of your stay. The apartment has a full kitchen, a TV with Netflix, a full bathroom and a cosy bedroom to nap in, complete with king sized bed. The apartment is super modern, and super quiet. Your hosts are also close by, so if you need some tips on what to see or where to grab some grub, you’re in luck!
Brussels is full of amazing things to see and do, though. You can visit Mini Europe, and travel around the continent without even going to the airport. Visit the Grand Place market square, where you can take a tour of the town hall or enjoy a delicious Belgian beer and a waffle. There are plenty of Instagram-worthy spots in the city. The Royal Palace, home to Belgium’s royal family, is an absolute must. Book this amazing city break using the links I’ve provided below! And, with the flights I’ve found, you have lots of options for times. So, spend as much time here, or as little, as you want!
- Brussels: 2 Nights in Beautiful Duplex Apartment in Chatelain with Choices of Return Flights from Dublin €142
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Chatelain Duplex apartment
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: Ixelles
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing