If you’re looking for a different kind of adventure this year make sure you check out this deal I found with Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool. You really aren’t going to want to miss out on the breathtaking Beijing Adventure where you can explore all that the far east has to offer.
Breathtaking Beijing Adventure
In the last couple of months, Hainan Airlines announced that they were starting direct flights from Dublin to Peking which meant only one thing…adventure time! For years travelling to the city of Beijing would have been a dream for a lot of people. This city that once hosted the Olympics is the perfect way to explore Chinese culture. During your time in Beijing, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous Airbnb in a fantastic location. Close to the metro and only half an hour from the airport, it’s a serious winner.
As I have mentioned previously there is plenty to see and do in this amazing city. One of the major landmarks that I would recommend is the famous Forbidden City. This landmark is an icon of Chinese history and the perfect way to kick off your trip. Theres also plenty more where that came from including the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square and the Temple of Heaven park. The great thing about this selection is that it still leaves out all the amazing food markets!
Check out all the details below and get booking today! :)
- Breathtaking Beijing Adventure: 8 Nights in a Well Rated Airbnb in a Location Close to Landmarks incl. Direct Flights for €541pp
- Travel period: 29/09/2018 – 07/10/2018
- Length of stay: 8 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Beijing (PEK)
- Airline: Hainan Airlines
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on Airbnb with the Superhost Award
- Location: A short metro to the city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €541 per person based on two adults sharing