Looking for a few days on your own in a fantastic city? Look no further than the Slovakian capital! With this Bratislava solo break from Expedia, you’ll get three nights in a great hotel, with flights included.
Bratislava Solo Break
This deal includes a three-night stay at the Boutique Apartments Possonium in central Bratislava. These well-rated aparthotels are set in two historical buildings outside of the Old Town and close to the train station. You’ll have all the mod-cons and facilities needed for a comfortable stay including a TV, kitchen and free wifi. You’ll be ten-minutes from Bratislava’s main pedestrian zone where you’ll find historical landmarks, cafes and bars. This deal includes flights to nearby Vienna but you can choose to fly to Bratislava for a €4 more.
Slovakia’s capital offers plenty of culture and good food. Make your way to the beautiful Old Town first and head to Hlavne namestie, where you can admire Napolean’s cannonball embedded in the town hall tower. You’ll find some great boutique and folk craft shops on Laurinska Street. From Bratislava Castle, you’ll get amazing views of the Danube. This region is known for its wine so make sure to visit one of the city’s many ancient wine cellars. his city is incredibly green so rent a bike and get cycling!
To book this great solo experience, follow the links below!
- Bratislava Solo Break: 3 Nights in Boutique Apartment Incl. Flights just €178
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Vienna VIE
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Boutique Apartments Possonium
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Bratislava
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €178 per person