Looking for a cheap and cheerful holiday? I’ve got you covered with this Bratislava city break that I found with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool! The Slovakian capital has many hiking and biking trails, excellent wine and food and mesmerising sights. What are you waiting for?
Bratislava City Break
The Apartments Presidential Palace have an excellent location in Bratislava’s city centre. This complex is close to several great attractions such as the Bratislava Castle, the Presidential Palace and main square. You will also be well served with the many local pubs and restaurants nearby.
The Old Town won’t be far from your hotel, so this should be the first thing on your list. I recommend a trip to Bratislava Castle – it’s really stunning. Other landmarks such as St Martin’s Cathedral, the Blue Church and the Apponyi Place are also worth a visit. This region is known for its good wine, so make sure to try a few glasses or even book a vineyard tour. If you want to venture outside of the city, then explore the many hiking trails that can be found in the Male Karpaty mountains.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Bratislava City Break: 3 Nights in Central Apartment incl. Return Flights just €133
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 16/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Bratislava BTS
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartments Presidential Palace
- Score: 8.0 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €133 per person based on two adults sharing