If you love Spain as much as I do, then you just can’t not see this wonderful city – it’s easily one of Spain’s most beautiful cities! So if you’re dreaming of seeing Andalusian culture at its finest, then perhaps this boutique Seville break will be right up your street. :)
Boutique Seville Break
I’ve picked out the Patio de la Alameda as your place to stay for this deal. This hotel is in a wicked location right in the heart of all the action in Seville’s historic centre. The hotel has loads of Andalusian character, and the interior courtyard is super typical of the region with all of the lush plants and walkways. And the rooftop terrace is something else!
Since you’re already close to all the sights you can start started on exploring straight away! Whatever you do, be sure not to miss the breathtaking cathedral and the incredible Alcazar (that I’m sure Game of Thrones fans will recognise). The river front is lovely to stroll along, and you can get that authentic Andalusian experience by seeing some flamenco dancing or having a real feast at a local tapas bar.
This is one of Spain’s best destinations, so don’t miss out! Just click the links to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Boutique Seville Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €158pp
- Travel period: 01/12/2018 – 04/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Seville
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Patio de la Alameda
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €158 per person based on two adults sharing