Rome is one of those cities that really does carry that wow factor. It’s filled to the brim with so much history and beautiful architecture – even just walking around in the narrow winding narrow streets and exploring all the hidden little squares and cosy cafés is a pleasure in itself!
Boutique Rome City Break
If you’ve been planning a trip to Rome but want to make it a special one, then you’ll love this deal I’ve spotted on Expedia. It’s for a 3 night stay that I spotted over at Expedia, and it comes with your return flights from Dublin and your return flights, so that’s all the important things covered!
You’ll be staying right in the centre at the Roma Boutique Hotel. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous, but it puts you in a great location close to a lot of the city’s main sights and transport links. The beautiful Villa Borghese Park is a short walk away, and the Spanish Steps are just a little further on!
There’s just so much to see and do in Rome that it’s hard to know where to start… Some of my personal favourites are the Castel Sant’Angelo, exploring the ruins of the Roman Forum, or even checking out the charming little island of Isola Tiberina. :)
To book this city break, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Boutique Rome City Break: 3 Nights incl. Stylish Central Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights only €202
- Travel period: 07/01/2018 – 10/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roma Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €202 per person based on two adults sharing