The Golden City of a Thousand Spires… When it comes to nicknames for cities, things really don’t get much more poetic than that! And that should go to show just how utterly gorgeous this place is! Be prepared to be transported back in time and soak up the magic of this incredible city with this great Prague City break deal!
Boutique Prague City Break Deal
I spotted this great offer on Expedia so you can go ahead and book with them. As part of the package that you are booking you also get return flights included so once you’re all booked you have nothing to worry about! :)
During your time in the Czech capital, you’ll be staying at the Wenceslas Square Hotel, located right close the centre of the city and the winding streets of the old town. This hotel is all about colour – it really gives the trendy design that extra edge! The bar also offers a super classy place to start a romantic evening exploring the grand streets of Prague. :)
You probably know already just how many sights are jam-packed into such a compact space. Prague Castle, the Golden Lane, Charles’ Bridge, the Astronomical Clock, the Old Town Square… The list really does go on! Your itinerary will be jam-packed with tons of culturally and historically relevant experiences and sights, and you’ll be learning some fascinating history and stories along the way too!
To book this city break, simply click the link below!
- Boutique Prague City Break Deal: 3 Nights in Stylish, Central Hotel incl. Flights only €197pp
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 05/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Wenceslas Square Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €197 per person based on two adults sharing