The Côte d’Azur definitely has that je ne sais pas about it! So why not treat yourselves to a bit of glitz and soak up the atmosphere in one of France’s most iconic cities with this boutique Nice getaway!
Boutique Nice Getaway
I’ve spotted a gorgeous holiday to package to Nice on Expedia. Even in October temperatures will be hovering around the 20°C mark, so it’s fair to say that this weather will definitely perk anyone up again! :)
You’ll have direct flights from Dublin to Nice, and thanks to the excellent local transport it’s dead easy to travel to and from the city centre. The La Malmaison is in probably one of the best locations in the entire city – just up the road from the Promenade des Anglais, you’ll be within walking distance to all the bars, restaurants, shops and Old Nice. Rooms are just as luxurious as you’d expect them to be, with tastefully designed interiors and eye-catching colours.
Be sure to definitely explore the narrow streets, bustling markets and lovely squares of Old Nice, since there’s plenty of opportunities to get some lovely holiday snaps! And you can try some local dishes such as socca, which are almost like pancakes made with chickpea flour. Need a break from all the wondering about? Then head up to Parc de la Colline du Château – it’s a bit of a climb, but you’ll get the best views of the city here!
If you’re interested in booking this holiday package, then just click the link below to be taken to the deal. :)
- Boutique Nice Getaway: 3 Nights in Stylish 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €190
- Travel period: 16/10/2017 – 19/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Malmaison Nice Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €190 per person based on two adults sharing