Shopping, sights and nightlife – Italy’s fashion capital has got it all! Treat yourselves to a boutique Milan break and enjoy a bit of VIP treatment in one of the most stylish cities around!
Boutique Milan Break
I was looking around on Trivago and spotted a gorgeous serviced apartment that I knew I just had to pair up with flights on Skyscanner. And hey presto – I’ve got a fantastic 4-night city break that I’ll know you’ll love!
You’ll be staying in the south of the city centre at the gorgeously stylish Zambala Luxury Residence. Expect modern, spacious accommodation and fantastic design that’ll make it feel like you’re little home away from home. Plus you’re just 4 stops away from the centre on the metro! I’ve included cheap flights from Belfast to Milan Bergamo as well. :)
One of my favourite spots is by the Navigli District with its lovely canals, cafés and restaurants and it’s a popular place for the locals to hang out. And of course you just can’t miss out on seeing the stunning Milan Cathedral too! Close by is the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, one of Europe’s oldest shopping malls – be sure to really soak up the amazing architecture as well as doing a spot of window shopping as you go along. ;) The Brera District is well worth checking out for its boutiques and markets.
If you’re interested then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Boutique Milan Break: 4 Nights in Luxury Accommodation incl. Belfast Flights only €177
- Travel period: 18/03/2017 – 22/03/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast International
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Zambala Luxury Residence
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Porta Romana, Milan
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing