This will be the perfect mini break – and it’s certainly not shy when it comes to style too! Enjoy a stay in one of the city’s trendiest 4* hotels with this boutique Liverpool break I’ve put together for you!
Boutique Liverpool Break
I spotted a great deal for the beautiful Titanic Hotel on Trivago, so I did the usual thing and paired it up with some cheap flights from Dublin over at Skyscanner to make this gorgeous city break. :)
Stanley Dock is just north of the centre of town and the area has been redeveloped into a trendy neighbourhood, making it the perfect place to stay during a little getaway to the city. The Titanic Hotel itself is situated in an 19th Century former warehouse, and the design really does take advantage of the huge space. Just take a look at the pictures – those industrial vibes really do give this place that special je ne sais quoi!
In the centre of Liverpool you’ve got plenty of opportunity for shopping, sightseeing and dining! Take a stroll along the waterfront past the Liver Building or head to Albert Dock, one of my favourite parts of the city. There you’ve fantastic museums such as the Beatles Story or the Tate Liverpool, plus plenty of amazing boutiques and restaurants by the waterfront. The perfect place to spend an evening!
If you’re interested then just click the link below to book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal. :)
- Boutique Liverpool Break: 2 Nights in Excellent Titanic Hotel incl. Flights only €143
- Travel period: 07/05/2017 – 09/05/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Titanic Hotel
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Stanley Dock (central)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €143 per person based on two adults sharing