You’ll be staying in Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland and also, the world’s most northerly capital city. You can discover the city’s history at the Settlement Exhibition, an archaeological exhibition built around a 10th century Viking longhouse, at the National Museum or just by strolling through the old town area! Art enthusiastic will also be at home here, as there are several galleries, including Reykjavik Art Museum and the National Gallery of Iceland. There is also a truly unique museum, the Icelandic Phallological Museum, home to a large collection of penises… If that’s your sort of thing. :P In the evening, you can explore Reykjavik’s excellent fine dining and nightlife scene too.
Boutique Iceland Holiday
The 105 – A Townhouse Hotel has an excellent location in central Reykjavik, within walking distance of many of the city’s main attractions. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a small studio with free Wi-Fi, private bathroom and a full kitchen.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Boutique Iceland Holiday: 7 Nights in Stylish Studio Apartment incl. Flights only €589
- Travel period: 20/02/2018 – 27/02/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Airline: WOW Air
- Hotel: 105 – A Townhouse Hotel
- Rating: 4.6/5 on Expedia
- Location: central Reykjavik
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €589 per person based on 2 adults sharing