After exploring Aarhus this weekend I have to say that I’ve fallen head over heels for Denmark all over again! Why not treat yourself to a stylish getaway to the Danish capital next month with this fantastic offer for a boutique Copenhagen break!
After looking around on Trivago and Skyscanner I’ve managed to put together a fantastic deal for a 4* getaway to Copenhagen in April – and if that wasn’t good enough already then you’ll be glad to know that you’ll be right in the heart of the city just a stone’s throw away from sights such as the Tivoli Gardens, the City Hall and the famous Nyhavn Harbour. Perfect!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Copenhagen and I’ve picked out the First Hotel Twentyseven for you to stay at thanks to its stylish interiors and unbeatable location. You’re perfectly located to explore, plus there’s a fantastic cocktail lounge and a courtyard for you to relax in.
If you love proper Scandi design then there’s tons of amazing interior design shops across Copenhagen – Strøget, one of the main shopping streets, is just a short walk away from the hotel! Plus the city is pretty renowned for its world class cuisine too (Denmark just has a thing for Michelin stars apparently!), but I personally love the street food market located in the harbour at Papirøen island – try some traditional Danish goodies or take your pick from the international cuisine on offer!
This is a city well worth checking out – just click the links below to book. :)
- Boutique Copenhagen Break: 2 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €180
- Travel period: 03/04/2017 – 05/04/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: First Hotel Twentyseven
- Rating: 75/100 on Trivago
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €180 per person based on two adults sharing