Want to surprise your better half? Or are you just desperate for more exciting European escapades? :) I can guarantee you that you’re going to love this boutique Berlin break!
Boutique Berlin Break
Berlin is one of my all-time favourite destinations. I’ve been more times than I can remember yet you’ll always be discovering new and amazing places each time. From the peaceful, artsy neighbourhood of Prenzlauer Berg to the hip and happening Neukölln and Friedrichshain, each neighbourhood is different!
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner so you can be pretty sure that you’re getting a wicked deal out of it. Your return flights from Shannon are included as well as 4 nights at the Quentin Boutique Hotel. While on the outside this hotel doesn’t look too special, it’s the inside that really counts! Glitzy, boutique interiors and spacious, plush rooms mean that you’re guaranteed that 4* experience.
You’re near Kurfürstendamm in the west of Berlin, so you’ve got tons of shopping and a good selection of restaurants close by. In Berlin Mitte you’ll find most of the famous sights such as Checkpoint Charlie and the TV Tower, but it’s the former East that really does it for me. The Kulturbrauerei, a former brewery, is home to all sorts of cultural events, a nightclub and street food markets every Sunday. Meanwhile you can get to grips with the local history by following the path of the Berlin Wall… Fascinating stuff!
Just click the links below if you’re interested in this deal. :)
- Boutique Berlin Break: 4 Nights in Trendy 4* Hotel incl. Shannon Flights only €152pp
- Travel period: 13/03/2017 – 17/03/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Quentin Boutique
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kurfürstendamm, Berlin
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €152 per person based on two adults sharing