6 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Shannon Flights
Hotel Colonnade Hotel Back Bay
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
With super cheap flights to Providence, Rhode Island, you can enjoy a fantastic stay in Boston, an amazing city with massive Irish heritage and a very rich history. You’ll be welcomed with open arms here! There are direct trains from Providence to Boston which take just an hour and a half, and since your hotel is close to the station it’s quite a convenient place to be!
The flights depart from Shannon, and I’ve picked out the Colonnade Hotel Back Bay. It’s a classy 4* number in the centre of the city, with the Museum of Fine Arts close by as well as plenty of transportation links. You can even enjoy amazing views of the city from the rooftop terrace too!
One of my favourite places is Beacon Hill, famous for its well-preserved townhouses. It’s so typically American! There’s a variety of shopping areas, restaurants and bars in the immediate area around your hotel so you’ll be able to enjoy the nightlife and get a taste for the Boston buzz right outside your doorstep which is so handy. And why not even head out to Castle Island or even do a little tour of Havard University?
If you fancy this trip to Boston, then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal. :)
- Boston Holiday: 6 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Shannon Flights only €589
- Travel period: 05/12/2017 – 11/12/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Providence
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: The Colonnade Hotel Back Bay
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here (direct trains approx. 1hr 20mins)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €589 per person based on two adults sharing