Raise your glass to Bordeaux! This region, known for its excellent wines, is the perfect city to spend a few relaxing days in. You can soak up the culture and dine to your heart’s content with this Bordeaux weekend getaway that I found on Expedia.
Bordeaux Weekend Getaway
The Ibis Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean – a bit of a mouthful but the perfect choice for your city break! You can walk to the centre in 15 minutes and you’re super close to the city’s transport links like the tram and main central station. This Ibis hotel will provide you with a comfortable stay close to the city. Previous guests liked this location and the friendliness of the staff.
With its many cafes, traditional stone houses and charming terraces, Bordeaux is perfect for a weekend away. I recommend seeing this city by bike as the city has an extensive network of cycle tracks. Walk along the shores of the River Garonne or hop on a ferry! Hang out at La Victoire in the evening where you’ll find the city’s monuments with hip bars scattered around, perfect for a dance. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the tower of Saint-Michel. Can’t get enough of the local vino? Tour a vineyard!
To book this great weekend getaway, just follow the link below!
- Bordeaux Weekend Getaway: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Flights just €166
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bordeaux
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Ibis Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean
- Score: 4/5 TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Bordeaux centre, France
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €166 per person based on two adults sharing