I found you this Bordeaux City Break in June 2017! This beautiful French city is intrinsically associated with wine, geographically surrounded by vineyards, and home to both a wine and trade museum and La Cite du Vin, a piece of contemporary architecture designed to resemble a wine decanter. A wander through the streets will bring you face to face with lots of impressive architecture. including neoclassical buildings, the Herzog and de Meuron stadium and the Bosc Bridge. You also get stuck into some museums: fine art, contemporary art, roman antiques, whichever takes your fancy!
Bordeaux City Break
The Ibis Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean has a 76/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure that you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is located in the heart of Bordeaux, within a 15 minute walk of Pont de Saint-Jean and St Michael Basilica. On site, there’s a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/cafe too! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Standard Room, with a private bathroom, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Bordeaux City Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Cork Flights only €202pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 10 – 13 June 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean
- Rating: 76/100 on Trivago out of 1263 reviews
- Location: Bordeaux, France
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €202 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly