There’s nothing like an Italian getaway to really put you at ease! I found a Bologna city break that will let you enjoy three nights of rest and relaxation in one of Italy’s oldest enclaves! I found this deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Bologna City Break
Enjoy a relaxing stay at classic Italian B&B while in Bologna! At the Al Centro di Bologna, you’ll be smackdab in the city centre. You’re close to several great spots around the city including Piazza Maggiore square and Bologna Towers. You’re also around the corner from the Via dell’Indipendenza shopping street.
Steal away to one of Europe’s oldest university cities! This medieval masterpiece is energetic due to the student population. You’ll have a blast relaxing in low-key pubs, enjoying the city’s serious food culture and exploring centuries-old buildings. Make sure to admire the the Petronio Basilica and Palazzo d’Accursio and hike up to the San Luca Basilica.
Book this great bargain holiday by following the links below!
- Bologna City Break: 3 Nights in B&B incl. Flights just €121
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 17/02/2019 – 20/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Bologna Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Al Centro di Bologna
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bologna
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €121 per person based on two adults sharing