If you’re finding yourself at work daydreaming of a break away from the routine then this next holiday is probably just what you need. Set in Northern point of Derry, the beautiful town of Portstewart is as known for its gorgeous harbour and beaches as it is for its warm hospitality. Feeling work fatigue? I think you’ll like this blissful Derry staycation.
Blissful Derry Staycation
The California Lodge in the town of Portstewart provides a great base for your cosy weekend away. With stunning views of the blue ocean from your hotel, miles of golden sand and a charming town this is the perfect spot for evening strolls, country walks and relaxed pints. You’ll get a spacious double room, a hearty breakfast and tons of refreshments to spoil you. What more could you want?
Nearby Portstewart Strand is known for its arresting beauty and is known for being one of Northern Ireland’s best beaches with a diverse bird life. You’ll find some fantastic restaurants and traditional pubs near the promenade. There are some pretty unique points of interest like the Mussenden Temple that overlooks the ocean.
- Blissful Derry Staycation: 1 Night in 4* Hotel Incl. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, Sparkling Wine & Breakfast just €53
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Travel period: Valid until 28 February 2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: California Lodge Portstewart
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €53 per person based on two adults sharing