Biarritz is one of the most beautiful cities in continental Europe. Set on a glorious stretch of golden beach with a huge array of trendy bars, restaurants and nightclubs; Biarritz is the ultimate tourist destination. I have found a deal for two people to escape for a week to this French paradise on Ebookers.ie for what would undoubtedly lead to many happy memories.
The hotel you would be staying in is the magnificent Maeva Residence Eugenia Hotel. It has a stunning outdoor pool and it offers you a unique view of the ocean water as it overlooks the beaches of Marbella. It has a rating of 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor and also offers other fun activities on the hotel grounds such as mini-golf. It is within walking distance of the ocean and the city has been dubbed a ‘surfer’s paradise’.
The city of Biarritz is not only for young people. There are also several other sides to it; with brilliant Basque architectural structures making for fascinating photo opportunities and also the Casino Barriere de Biarritz being a fantastic outlet for anybody who fancies a flutter. The flights I have found to go along with this deal will go between Dublin and Biarritz airports and the dates for the trip are from 08/10/2015 – 15/10/2015 which still means you’re more than likely to get tanned! :)
Make sure to use the Ebookers promo code HOLIDAY40GURU to get an additional €40 off the whole package price!
Enjoy a relaxing Biarritz holiday this October. Follow the link below to book this great deal today.
- Biarritz Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €194
- Travel period: 08/10/2015 – 15/10/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Biarritz
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence Eugenie
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 146 reviews
- Location: central and close to beach
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: €1 on bus
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €194 per person based on two adults sharing (with promo code already applied)