Cure those January blues with a little trip to the German capital, perfect for sightseeing, a bit of shopping and if you fancy seeking out some live music you’ll have no problem there either! :) I’ve got a fantastic deal that will make it all very possible for you.
Berlin Mini Break
For only €117 you can stay for a whole four nights in a 4* central hotel, leaving you in the perfect location to set off each morning and explore what the capital has to offer.
There’ll be plenty to get up to in Berlin as it’s recently become a massive artsy hub and a real young city. Just some of the things you can get up to include museum island, the Berlin Wall and of course… the obligatory ‘Photoautomaten selfie‘! If you don’t know what this is… you better start researching Berlin! It’s an absolute must that you post for four bland and white snaps in the famous Photoautomaten. They’re scattered all over the city so don’t worry, it won’t be difficult to stumble across one!
So soak up some of the German history in many of the sights and museums, stroll around and admire the modernity mixed with the more ancient looking buildings and architecture, and just tick everything off the bucket list. It’s sure to lift the January mood anyway!
To book your trip and perfect 4* hotel, just click the link below.
- Berlin Mini Break: 4 Nights Incl Flights & 4* Central Hotel Only €117
- Travel period: 18/01/2016 – 22/01/2016
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Berlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand City Hotel Berlin East
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1040 reviews
- Location: central
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: Train & tram (40 mins, €10 – €15)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €117 per person based on two adults sharing