Sure – it’s super satisfying snagging a really cheap holiday bargain! But sometimes you’ve just got to splurge a little and experience some proper 5* treatment every now and then! Enjoy the buzzing nightlife and see all the sights with this lovely Berlin luxury break!
Berlin Luxury Break
I spotted this deal over at Click&Go, which comes with all the mod-cons for a perfect short break away. That includes Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Berlin Tegel as well as 3 nights at the stunning Swissotel Berlin.
It’s located in the west of Berlin not too far from the famous Tiergarten Park and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, plus you’ve got the famous Kaufhaus des Westens shopping centre not too far away either! From the hotel you’ll be able to enjoy views of the church and the rooftop from the awesome terrace outside. Rooms are absolutely huge and they feature ceiling-to-floor windows to maximise that wow-factor.
From the trendy neighbourhoods of the East to the nightlife of Friedrichshain, you’ll soon find your favourite spot in Berlin. The centre features plenty of opportunity for shopping and sightseeing, while culture lovers can get their fix at the Museuminsel and the awesome East Side Gallery. There’s plenty of places to go for brunch too – one of my recommendations is the Vietnamese restaurant Anjoy in the district of Prenzlauer Berg. A proper feast for reasonable prices!
Treat yourself to a bit of VIP treatment and click the link below to take a look at the deal. :)
- Berlin Luxury Break: 3 Nights incl. 5-Star Hotel and Flights for only €272
- Travel period: 14/03/2017 – 17/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin Tegel
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Swissotel Berlin
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kurfürstendamm, western Berlin
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €272 per person based on two adults sharing