If you prefer your city breaks to be laid-back, chilled and downright cool, then I know just the place for you. ;) This brilliant Berlin city break is the ideal way to chill out and relax, while seeing some of the best nightlife and fascinating history a city could possibly offer.
Example departures from Dublin
I’ve put together a fantastic deal for you all with Expedia. You’ll enjoy four days of exploring this incredible capital, full of history and culture! This deal includes return flights from Dublin to Berlin Schönefeld, and with the efficient transport networks you’ll be in the city centre in no time. In addition you’ll also get three nights at the Max Brown Kudamm, a lovely property close to the busy Kurfürstendamm featuring all sorts of shops and restaurants.
As well as the big name sights such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, you’ve got all the awesome neighbourhoods in the East. They’re filled with super cool places to explore. Grab brunch at the many lovely cafés and restaurants and go from bar to bar as you soak up Berlin’s legendary vibes!
You’ll get the best of both worlds, soaking up both the laid-back atmosphere and that wonderful festive feeling. To book your city break just click the links below!
- Berlin City Break: 3 Night Stay in Trendy Hotel with Flights from Dublin or Kerry from only €136
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin or Kerry
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Max Brown Kudamm
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Wilmersdorf, Berlin
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €136 per person based on two adults sharing