If you prefer your city breaks to be laid-back, chilled and downright cool, then I know just the place for you. ;)
Berlin City Break
You’ll get return flights from Dublin to Berlin Schönefeld, and with the efficient transport networks you’ll be in the city centre in no time. In addition you’ll also get three nights at the Max Brown Kudamm, a lovely property close to the busy Kurfürstendamm road which features all sorts of shops and restaurants.
As well as all the big name sights such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag that you can visit, you’ve got all the awaesome neighbourhoods in the East that are filled with super cool places to explore. Grab brunch at the many lovely cafés and restaurants and go from bar to bar as you soak up Berlin’s legendary vibes!
You’ll be getting the best of both worlds, soaking up both the laid-back atmosphere and that wonderful festival feeling. To book your city break just click the links below!
- Berlin City Break: 3 Nights in Trendy Hotel incl. Flights only €182pp
- Travel period: 24/09/2018 – 27/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Max Brown Kudamm
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Wilmersdorf, Berlin
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €182 per person based on two adults sharing