When the warmer weather starts creeping in then a Berlin city break is honestly one of the best things you can treat yourselves to! Fantastic nightlife, parks full of relaxed, laid-back people and amazing sights – Berlin is an absolute joy!
Berlin City Break
With this great Trivago and Skyscanner deal you’ll have 3 nights to explore the sprawling German capital, dive into the nightlife and generally just take it easy in one of the many trendy neighbourhoods.
The deal comes with your return flights from Shannon to Berlin Schönefeld, and you’ll be staying at the western end of the famous Kurfürstendamm at the superb Ku’Damm 101 hotel. This incredible stylish hotel offers fantastic value for money – you’re close to plenty of shops, transport connections and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
When you’re in the west of Berlin I definitely recommend exploring the Tiergarten, the Bundestag and fantastic museums such as the Topographie des Terrors and the Jewish Museum. If the weather’s particularly nice then you can sit by the banks of the River Spree at Monbijou Park – you’ll have a great view of the German museum and boats slowly going on by. Or you can explore the beautiful leafy streets of Prenzlauer Berg and relax at one of the many cafés, restaurants and relaxed bars.
If you’re not been to Berlin yet then I can guarantee that you’re going to fall in love with it! To book just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Berlin City Break: 3 Nights in Stylish Design Hotel incl. Shannon Flights only €145
- Travel period: 13/05/2017 – 16/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ku’Damm 101
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kurfürstendamm, Berlin
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €145 per person based on two adults sharing