There are certain cities in Europe that are just bursting with charm and have so many aspects to them you could visit them one hundred times and not see all that they have to offer. With this Berlin Christmas markets break I have found over on Bluesea you can experience this legendary city at a unique time of year!
Berlin Christmas Markets Break
Getting a good city break in Berlin can be tricky because of how expensive it can be, but with this deal, you’re getting a fantastic hotel that doesn’t break the bank! For this deal, you’ll be staying in the gorgeous Ivbergs Premium. It is in a fabulous location that will allow you to be at the heart of the action during your stay. The hotel is very modern with plenty to keep you more than satisfied during your stay.
As I have mentioned above, you’ll be in a great location to soak in all that these famous markets have to offer! The main market itself is located at the famous Alexanderplatz. The streets will be lined with loads of the different stalls offering tons of delicious sweet treats. As you wander around, you won’t know which stall to visit first. All of the smells of the sweet treats and hot drinks will have you wandering from side to side as you walk along!
So what are you waiting for?! Get all the details below and get into that festive spirit! :)
- Berlin Christmas Markets Break: 2 Nights in a Fabulous Well Reviewed Hotel incl. Breakfast and Flights just €149
- Provider: BlueSea
- Travel period: cheapest dates in November and December 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ivbergs Premium
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €149 per person based on two adults sharing