This month, escape the cold and book a last-minute Benidorm mini break! With this great offer I spotted on Bluesea Holidays, you’ll get three nights in a fantastic hotel with flights included.
Benidorm Mini Break
A quick break to the South of Spain is just what you need to unwind for a weekend and escape the weather back home! The Gran Hotel Bali is notable for its whopping 186m height, towering above Benidorm’s golden beaches. You’ll enjoy beautiful views of the resort, multiple bars and restaurants, a large terrace and club nights. The Gran Bali hotel is in Benidorm’s La Cala neighbourhood and a short stroll away from the much-loved Poniente Beach.
The lively resort of Benidorm is a great choice for a mini break to sunny Spain. There’s plenty to keep you busy here in November. Consider a hike to La Cruz de Benidorm, which gives you incredible panoramas of the resort. Enjoy a sangria on the Balcón del Mediterráneo, and eat yourself into a food coma at Tapas Alley. If you want to really relax, head to one of the resort’s many spas like Benicaldea.
- Benidorm Mini Break: 3 Nights in 4-Star Hotel Incl. Half-Board Meals and Flights from just €215
- Provider: Bluesea Holidays
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: Gran Hotel Bali
- Score: 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Benidorm, Spain
- Meals: Half-board
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €215 per person based on two adults sharing