I’ve found a romantic getaway on Airbnb that lets two people stay in a gorgeous refurbished farmhouse situated right beside the sea! It’s just a 25-minute drive to lovely Belfast city and the amazing Titanic museum! Read on to find out more!
Sea-View Barn Staycation
This Idyllic converted barn is a breath of fresh air for those looking to find somewhere quiet and scenic for a weekend. I think it’s a great bonus that you have Belfast just a short drive away as well. Previous guests have lavished the hosts with praise and its well on its way to becoming one of the top Airbnb’s in the area. You have amazing sights like Castle Espie, Rowallane Gardens, Castle Ward and Downpatrick all in the vicinity!
There are many dates available so just click the link below to find a time that suits you!
- Sea-View Barn Staycation: 2 Nights Near Belfast with Views of Strangford Lough only €87
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel dates: 26/10/2018 – 28/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airbnb listing: Idyllic converted barn with sea views
- Score: 5/5 out of 9 reviews
- Destination Airport:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €87 per person based on two adults sharing