Forget what you’ve heard about Transylvania – its more than tales of bloodthirsty vampires and witches! Romanian’s largest region is epic. You’ll find hilltop castles, bears and centuries-old pastel buildings. I found this beautiful Transylvania break on Expedia.
- From 27.9 – 30.9 >Check it out!< – €174
- From 4.10 – 7.10 >Check it out!< – €183
- From 14.10 – 18.10 >Check it out!< – €167 (4 nights)
- From 16.10 – 18.10 >Check it out!< – €131
- From 17.10 – 21.10 >Check it out!< – €183 (4 nights)
- From 18.10 – 21.10 >Check it out!< €157
Beautiful Transylvania Break
During your four-night stay in Cluj-Napoca, you will be sleeping at the Residence Il Lago. This property, close to the Old Town has fantastic reviews from past guests. You’ll get a studio apartment close to landmarks in the city such as Babes-Bolyai University and Unirii Square. I recommend hiring a car to explore the region!
Medieval, mountainous Transylvania is the perfect destination for an epic escape to Eastern Europe. Though officially a part of Romania, this region was for many years Hungarian and today you’ll see plenty of different influences if you know how to look. Cluj-Napoca and Cluj County have plenty of great sights like its historical centre, the Botanical Garden, Turda salt mine and Vadu Crisului cave. Drive to cities like the pastel-coloured Sighişoara to see its medieval German architecture. Closer to Cluj, Head to Bistrița-Năsăud for its lakes.
There are almost too many things to list! Book your first taste of Transylvania by following the link below.
- Beautiful Transylvania Break: 4 Nights incl. Hotel in Cluj-Napoca & Flights just €167
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 14/10/2019 – 18/10/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Cluj-Napoca CLJ
- Airline: BlueAir
- Hotel: ApartHotel Gutinului
- Score: 9.2/10
- Location: central in Cluj Napoca, Romania
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €167 per person based on two adults sharing