This latest offering from Groupon is great for a cultured city break. With this package, you will be able to explore the delights on offer in Krakow and with the chance of a day trip to Auschwitz, you can get a deeper understanding of this terrible period in human history.
Your stay in Krakow
You will be staying at the Emaus Apartments which offer WiFi, an en suite bathroom and a great base for exploring the city. You also sign up for a tour to the infamous Auschwitz concentration camp. This tour is an opportunity to learn more about the atrocities which occurred during the holocaust and commemorate those who were lost to these events. You will visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum and Martyrdom Museum to learn more about the history.
Krakow in Poland has a turbulent and fractured history. In the traditional Old Town you can see the remnant of the tragedies of the War, whilst in the Western Quarter you can see the renewal of the 21st Century. On the day you’re not visiting Auschwitz there is plenty to do in Krakow. For more history, you can visit the former Jewish Quarter, full of museums and monuments to the holocaust. If you want to head to the more lively end of town then the Western Quarter is for you. Here there are plenty of bars, clubs, restaurants and shops to keep you busy all day.
- Beautiful Stay in Krakow: 2 Night Stay in Lovely Central Hotel with Auschwitz Tour and Return Flights from Dublin €135
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: valid for arrivals from October 2018 to March 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stays for 3 and 4 nights also available
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Emaus Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 20-minute walk to Rynek Glowny market square
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer is not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €135 per person based on two adults sharing