Beautiful Stay in Krakow
2-4 Nights Stay During Xmas Markets with Choice of Hotel, Auschwitz Tour Option and Return Flights
Hotel Emaus Apartments or Hotel Petrus
Accommodation Deluxe room
meals No Catering
Great for couples Hotel for couples
Food at your fingertips Hotel restaurant
Keep connected Free WiFi
Breath of fresh air Non-smoking hotel
This latest offering from Groupon is great for a cultured city break. With this package, you will be able to explore the delights on offer in Krakow during the festive season. You’ll also have the chance of a day trip to Auschwitz, where you can get a deeper understanding of this terrible period in human history.
Your stay in Krakow
During your time in Krakow, you’ll either be staying at the Emaus Apartments or the Hotel Petrus. Both of which offer WiFi, an en suite bathroom and a great base for exploring the city. You also sign up for a tour to the infamous Auschwitz concentration camp. This tour is an opportunity to learn more about the atrocities which occurred during the holocaust and commemorate those who were lost to these events. You will visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum and Martyrdom Museum to learn more about history.
Another aspect of this great value trip is the gorgeous Christmas markets. Each year the city lights up with the smells of baking, the fresh powdered snow, and magical little chalets. If you want to get into the festive mood I can’t think of anything better!
You can book this deal on Groupon, so follow the links below and get booking!
- Beautiful Stay in Krakow: 2-4 Nights Stay During Xmas Markets with Choice of Hotel, Auschwitz Tour Option and Return Flights from €149
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: valid for arrivals on selected dates in Dec 2019
- Length of stay: 2-4 nights
- Stays for 3 and 4 nights also available
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Emaus Apartments or Hotel Petrus
- Location: 20-minute walk to Rynek Glowny market square
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer is not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €149 per person based on two adults sharing