Bulgaria is maybe a little off the beaten track when it comes to a getaway. But, with this lovely Sofia break I’ve found on Trivago and my Flight Finder, I know you’ll be won over instantly!
Stunning Sofia Break
Your hotel is the Best Western Europe Hotel, a gorge 4* retreat in the heart of the city. There’s a metro station closeby, perfect for getting you into the heat of the action in just a few minutes. You’re ten minutes from the city centre, and just 20 minutes from the airport. So, this really is the ideal location! As you’re here in December, maybe you can take a visit to the city’s Christmas market? It takes place in Borisova Gradina Park and starts on November 18th, so you will definitely be in time for some festivities!
Sofia has so much to offer you! There are numerous cathedrals, churches and breathtaking monasteries to visit on your stay – not surprising, as Bulgaria is traditionally quite a religious country (despite being more secular now). The city is laid back and relaxed, so it’s ideal if you want to come and just chill out by a river or grab a coffee in the city’s plethora of cafés. It’s the perfect idea! Just book with the links below and your amazing Sofia break can begin!
- Sofia Break: 2 Night Stay in Gorgeous Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €85
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 06/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Sofia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Europe Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. 10 minute Metro ride from the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €85 per person based on two adults sharing