If you’re going to stay in one of the world’s most stylish cities, then it’s pretty clear you will need a super stylish place to stay. Luckily, I have found you just the thing with this great Milan city break. You’ll be staying in absolutely stunning apartment right in the centre of the city. You’re in for a great stay in this beautiful apartment.
Beautiful Milan city break
You’ll be staying in the lovely Tadino flat, a super bright and incredibly beautiful studio apartment in the city centre. And when I say city centre, I really mean city centre. You’re just a minute’s walk from the Lima metro station, so you can be really into the heart of the action in minutes. This second floor flat is super bright and comfy, and there are all the mod cons that you need for a getaway here. There’s a super comfy sofa to chill out on and plan your day’s excursions. Or, kick back with a coffee from the espresso maker and watch a movie on the LED TV. There’s a little kitchenette as well, where you can make a delicious meal perfect for the evening if you don’t feel up to going out.
I found this lovely getaway on AirBnB so be sure you book with them directly. Flights from Dublin are included so don’t worry about getting there as with my Flight Finder, finding your way there is a breeze.
- Milan City Break in January: 2 Nights in Beautiful Central Flat with Dublin Flights €175
- Provider: AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/01/2019 – 09/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: beautiful flat in Milano centre
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: one minute walk from Lima metro station
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €175 per person based on two adults sharing