Looking for an island experience this spring? Head to Malta! With a gorgeous landscape and terrific culture, this island nation is the perfect holiday for sea-lovers, history lovers and those who just want to retreat from their busy lives. Check out this beautiful Malta holiday from Expedia.
Beautiful Malta Holiday
The Hotel San Andrea offers a beautiful stay on the island of Gozo. You’ll be by the beautiful Xlendi Bay. Enjoy breakfast in the waterfront dining room in the morning consisting of yogurt, eggs, pastries and fruit. Previous guests loved this hotel’s location and friendly staff.
The hotel is a bit tricky to get to considering that Gozo is a separate island! To get here, you have to get a taxi or bus to Cirkewwa Harbour in Malta, about 45 minutes from the airport. From there, it will be 25-minute ferry ride to Mgarr Harbour in Gozo and from then a taxi or bus ride to the hotel. However, the hotel offers a 24-hour airport shuttle service if you book in advance.
Once you’re in Gozo, you’ll realise the trip was worth it! This historic and rugged island is home to Neolithic temple ruins, hiking trails, scuba diving sites and terrific beaches. Head to the medieval Citadel fort, the city’s baroque cathedral and the amazing Dwejra Bay and take a ferry to the Blue Lagoon. Lovers of water sports and swimming will be in heaven here!
Book this holiday by finding a date that suits you.
- Beautiful Malta Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights from just €257
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Malta Luqqa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel San Andrea
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €257 per person based on two adults sharing