I don’t know about you, but I am not ready to let the summer end just yet. So, I’ve spotted this fabulous Corfu getaway over on Bluesea Holidays that will sneak a little more sunshine back into your life. It’s the perfect excuse for some respite from the grey skies we’re sure to see here in Ireland!
Beautiful Corfu Getaway
You deserve a little getaway to Corfu this year, and this is the best way to get you there. You’ll stay in the Mareblue Beach Resort, which is a stunning 4* resort super close to the coast. The hotel is in the area of Thinali, which is on the northeast of the Greek island. The resort has been really well received by guests and was awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor on the back of consistently great reviews from holidaymakers.
Be sure you head for the beach every morning for a dip, or a walk along the sand every evening. You’re staying on an all inclusive basis so all your meals, snacks, and drinks are included in your booking price. This spacious and bright resort is just waiting for you to visit and explore. Be sure you come for a stay by booking with the links below.
- Corfu Getaway: 7 Night Stay in All Inclusive Resort with Flights included from €489
- Provider: Bluesea Holidays
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Corfu
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Mareblue Beach Resort
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to the coast
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €489 per person based on two adults sharing