If there’s one city I love, it is Budapest. I adore strolling through the alleys in this city and just taking in the atmosphere. If you haven’t been here before, I really have found you the perfect way to get there with this beautiful Budapest solo getaway I found using AirBnB and my Flight Finder!
Stunning Budapest solo getaway!
This apartment is a stunner. It’s a brand new, fully refurbished apartment in downtown Budapest with a super central location! But don’t worry that it’s in the centre of the city, it’s still in a quiet enough location for you to get a proper night’s sleep. Great for getting refreshed for seeing the city, and there really is so much to see! Visit Buda Castle and marvel in the beautiful art here, and sit by the Danube with a coffee – it’s the best way to chill! Of course, a visit to the Széchenyi Baths is a definite must!
This deal includes return flights from Dublin as well as your stay in this great apartment. It’s the perfect hideaway, with a delightfully comfy king size bed for you to starfish in. There are some lovely little cafés and restaurants closeby, so if you don’t feel much up to cooking when you return from your explorations, fear not. You’re still covered, and you can still find a delicious meal. If this sounds like the place for you, book your solo break to Budapest with the links below!
- Budapest Solo Getaway: 4 Night Stay in Gorgeous Apartment with Return Flights only €249
- Provider: AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 02/03/2019 – 06/03/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Coccinella – studio in downtown Budapest
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer is not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €249 for one adult