Budapest is an awesome choice for a city break. It’s steeped in culture and heritage, and when you come here you’ll see why it’s known as the Paris of the Danube! Book this beautiful Budapest minibreak for two or three nights in this elegant city at an incredible price!
Beautiful Budapest Minibreak
You have some great choice on your hotel for your stay. You can choose between the 4* Hotel Mediterran, the 4* Hotel Museum Budapest or the Corvin Hotel Budapest. Each of these great hotels comes highly rated so there’s no need to worry. The River Danube and the city’s Parliament are both within walking distance of the hotel. Also within a 20-minute walk are the Liberty Bridge, Saint Stephen’s Basilica, Fisherman’s Bastion and the Moulin Rouge – see, it really is like Paris on the Danube!
During your stay, you can relax in the bar with a delicious drink and some nibbles. Be sure you sample some Hungarian wine. Not only do you get your hotel stay covered, but you also get return flights from Dublin included too!
All of the finer details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Beautiful Budapest Minibreak: 2-3 Nights with a Choice of Well Rated Hotel Close to the City Centre with Return Flights from just €129
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th Oct 2019
- Length of stay: 2-3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Budget Airlines
- Hotels: the 4* Hotel Mediterran, 4* Hotel Museum Budapest or Corvin Hotel Budapest.
- Location: Centrally located
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only €129 per person based on two adults sharing