Budapest is an awesome choice for a city break. It’s steeped in culture and heritage, and when you come here you’ll see why it’s known as the Paris of the Danube! Book this Budapest minibreak for two nights in this elegant city at an incredible price!
Bargain Budapest minibreak
Your hotel for your stay in Budapest is the NH Budapest City, a fantastic hotel with an excellent location to boot. The River Danube and the city’s Parliament are both within walking distance of the hotel. Also within a 20 minute walk are the Liberty Bridge, Saint Stephen’s Basilica, Fisherman’s Bastion and the Moulin Rouge – see, it really is like Paris on the Danube!
During your stay you can relax in the bar with a delicious drink and some nibbles. Be sure you sample some Hungarian wine. You can choose to dine in here at the Manzanos Restaurant, where you can eat your fill of tasty Mediterranean food. But, while you’re here you should definitely make an effort to try some traditional Hungarian cuisine – you will really regret not doing so! A minibreak in January is the perfect time to sample some warming goulash! Book your Budapest minibreak with the links I’ve provided you below!
- Budapest Minibreak in January: 2 Nights in Well Rated Hotel Close to the City Centre with Return Flights €113
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 23/01/2019 – 25/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Budapest City
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 2km from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €113 per person based on two adults sharing