Budapest is fast becoming one of the best city break destinations in Europe. Theres a certain amount of mystery to the city that is a treasure to explore. With this beautiful Budapest experience that I have discovered with Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you can soak in the wonderful atmosphere of this amazing city.
Beautiful Budapest Experience
With this deal, you’ll be in a perfect place to explore. The hotel you’re staying in the Erzsebet Hotel City Centre is an ideal hotel for a city break. It is a comfortable hotel that has plenty to offer its guests. It also happens to have a fantastic reputation on TripAdvisor with a rating of 4 out of 5 after well over 2,300 reviews! While you stay at this hotel you’ll be able to relax in the knowledge that nearly all of the major landmarks are just a short walk away.
Theres so much to discover in Budapest it’s genuinely hard to know where to begin! Perhaps the most famous landmarks in the city are the lovely relaxing thermal baths. These world-famous baths are an iconic part of the city and the perfect place to relax after a long day of exploring. Another great aspect to the city are the many amazing “ruin pubs”. They’re essentially bars that are built into dilapidated old buildings. They have a rustic charm that will have you falling in love.
If this sounds like your kind of thing check out the links below and book today! :)
- Beautiful Budapest Experience: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous City Center Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €183
- Travel period: 24/01/2018 – 27/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest (BUD)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Erzsebet Hotel City Center
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €183 per person based on two adults sharing