Are you dying for a little bit of respite in the new year? Then I’ve really got a great Brussels solo getaway for you! You can enjoy a fantastic two night stay in the Belgian capital for an absolute steal!
Bargain Brussels solo getaway
Your home for these two nights is this gorgeous and spacious room in Vincent’s home. It’s in a fantastic location, with the Grand Place, one of the main squares of Brussels, just a short 15 minute walk away. The Garde du Midi train station is also very close by, so you never need to worry about getting to the apartment from the airport, or finding your way around the city. I’m sure you will love strolling through the city’s streets and alleyways, you will always find something exciting at every corner.
Your home away from home is the perfect base for your visit to Brussels. You’ll have a wonderfully cosy and spacious double room to relax in after a day of exploring the city. You have a private shower room to use, and there will be soap, towels, and sheets provided for you to use. There’s also free Wi-Fi throughout the house, so you can keep in touch with everyone at home – or make them instantly jealous by updating your Instagram with some amazing pictures of your time here. Be sure you book with the links I’ve provided for you below!
- Brussels Solo Getaway: 2 Night Stay in Lovely Private Room in Central Home with Flights from Dublin €100
- Provider: AirBnB & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/01/2019 – 15/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Brussels
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Brussels city centre apartment
- Location: 15 minute walk from Grand Place
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €100 per person based on two adults sharing