I really think the ideal time to get away is early in the New Year. The Christmas season is gone, and you’re starting to feel a little jaded again. So, this lovely Brussels break is the perfect way to perk yourself up again!
Brussels break in January
A great way to start the new year is with this great break to the Belgian capital. You’ll stay in the fabulous Ibis Styles Brussels Louise, found amidst the trendy shops and restaurants of Avenue Louise. It’s super close to the city centre, and as there are lots of public transport options close by you will be in the city in a short time. There’s a complimentary breakfast buffet available in the hotel every morning, ideal for filling up before you get out to see what’s out there to explore.
The hotel is fully equipped with fabulous room with free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, and the brand new Ibis Sweet beds. This really will guarantee a blissful night of peaceful sleep, just what you need on this escape from the office. Book your break with the links I’ve provided below!
- Brussels Break in January: 2 Night Stay in Lovely Well Rated Hotel with Breakfast and Dublin Flights €71
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/01/2019 – 09/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Styles Brussels Louise
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Avenue Louise
- Meals: breakfast buffet available in the hotel
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €71 per person based on two adults sharing