Heres a chance to take one other person and have a romantic or fun weekend with this beautiful Bordeaux break. You’ll stay in a gorgeous house as part of a super host Airbnb and I used My Flight Finder for the bargain price of €148pp! Read on to find out more about this terrific deal!
Beautiful Bordeaux Break
This is a beautiful city in the south of France. I’m already dreaming of going back and trying the food and the wine one more time. You’ll be staying in a delightful Airbnb with your own double-bed and your own private bathroom. That’s not to say that you won’t see the hosts, they have excellent reviews on Airbnb and were highly commended for their hospitality by previous guests as the reviews show. The property is in a pretty old house in a quiet part of the city but you can reach the old quarter very easily by foot from here.
Place de la Bourse is a stunning baroque square that is the symbol of the city. As soon as you’re done looking around, head to La Cite du Vine, an absolutely gargantuan wine museum that celebrates the beverage that the region is renowned for. It’s even possible to take an excursion out to a wonderful vineyard where they do an amazing job of showing you exactly how its made. Furthermore, take some time to explore the cities medieval character with the lovely La Grosse Croche and the Disney-like Porte Cailhau.
So jump on this offer before the flights go up by clicking through the two deals below!
- Beautiful Bordeaux Break: 3 night in gorgeous Airbnb + Flights for only €148
- Provider: Airbnb & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 3 nights
- Length of stay: 01/09/2018 – 04/09/2018
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bordeaux
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Super host certificate
- Location: Walking distance to Place Pey-Berland (historical centre)
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €148 per person based on two adults sharing