If you’re looking for a relaxing sun holiday then Bari is seriously the place to be. With this beautiful Bari holiday that I’ve found on Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you can experience the beauty of this amazing place for yourself. I mean, who doesn’t enjoy waking up to a beautiful coastline every day?
Beautiful Bari Holiday
For this deal, you’ll be staying at a gorgeous hotel right on the coastline of the Bari. The Barion Hotel is a fantastic 4* hotel that comes at a price that will keep your wallet happy as well! This hotel has a first class reputation with those that have stayed and you can look forward to some serious first-class treatment while you are there. During your stay, you can also take advantage of the amazing restaurant and health club that are in the complex.
Bari is a beautiful area of Italy that has a rich history and is a hotbed for Italian culture. It is part of the Puglia region has a rich medieval history that is echoed today in the layout of its towns and villages. Originally a port town it has plenty of amazing fresh produce that you can sample at your leisure. There are also a couple of iconic medieval churches that are crucial to anyone who is visiting this amazing town.
So what are you waiting for? Check out the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Beautiful Bari Holiday: 7 Nights in Great Value for Money 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights for just €347
- Travel period: 20/04/2018 – 27/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bari
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Barion Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Torre a Mare, Bari
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €347 per person based on two adults sharing