Getting a city break where you feel like you are getting great value can be a bit tricky to try and find. I have taken the stress of searching out of it with this beautiful Barcelona city break on Expedia for 3 nights in the centre of the city in an absolutely gorgeous hotel. When you book this deal you can sit back, relax and start planning your adventure!
Beautiful Barcelona City Break
Barcelona is a pretty popular destination for a city break in Europe and as you can imagine sometimes it can be tricky to try and find a good hotel in a great location. With this deal, you won’t have to worry because you will be staying in the absolutely gorgeous Hotel Barcelona Universal. This 4* hotel is in the perfect location for having an amazing city break. You will be in a gorgeous area of the city which is only a short walk away from all the most amazing landmarks.
The main reason Barcelona is such a popular destination is that there is just so much to see and do. There is something for everyone in this amazing city including plenty of historical and cultural landmarks. The main thing I would recommend you check out is the absolutely breathtaking Sagrada de Familia. This mind-blowing church should really be on everyone’s bucket list! Barcelona is, of course, a vibrant cultural hub and has plenty of amazing gourmet restaurants that you can check out too.
You’ll find all of the detail below, so get going on your next adventure! :)
- Beautiful Barcelona City Break: 3 Nights in the City Centre in a 4* Hotel incl. Flights for just €239
- Travel period: 10/11/2017 – 13/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Barcelona Universal Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €239 per person based on two adults sharing