If you’ve been following our blog over the last few years, then you will know that it is no secret that I absolutely adore Valencia. After one day of walking through the streets of this incredibly city, you will be hooked. If you haven’t yet sampled the splendour, then this bargain Valencia break will hopefully sway you.
Bargain Valencia Break
I have paired together a hotel and flights using Trivago and our Flight Finder. The hotel for this offer is the Casual Valencia del Cine and you will stay here for three nights. It is only eight hundred metres from the centre of town and will allow you to discover the Mercat Central, Jardin del Turia and other stunning locations on foot.
There are too many awesome restaurants for breakfast, lunch, brunch, brinner, dinner or whatever excuse you need. The best thing to do is just walk until you’re hungry then switch Google maps on and there’ll always be somewhere. You can never feel lost in a city like this.
Enjoy some September sun with this bargain Valencia break. Follow the links to book today.
- Bargain Valencia Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Accommodation & Flights for only €162
- Travel period: 23/09/2018 – 26/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Casual Valencia del Sine
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 664 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.8km from city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €162 per person based on two adults sharing